Nigerian activist and publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has led a group of Nigerians under the #RevolutionNow banner to protest hike in electricity tariff and fuel price.
The protesters could be seen in a trending video listening as he made clear the demands of the group. He lamented that at 60, the country is still crawling.
Watch video below:
— #Oct1stProtest (@RevolutionNowNg) October 1, 2020
- Nationwide Protest: Musician Promises To Protest With Sowore Against President Buhari On October 1st
- Burna Boy declines Sowore’s invitation to join RevolutionNow protest
- SARS Operatives Beating Man Like A Thief In Lagos (Video)
- EndSARS: Protesters chased Yele Sowore away from the peaceful #EndSWAT protest in Abuja
- Watch the moment Anthony Onome, was stab multiple times by thugs in Abuja (video)