Rapper/actor Donald Glover appears to have come out as bisexual in a new interview, according to MTO News.
Donald has been swarmed by gay rumors, ever since he first hit the rap scene. Now the talented dual threat artist appears to be confirming those rumors.
Donald Glover revealed in a new interview that for years he has been struggling to define and come to terms with his sexuality.
For a time, he considered himself a member of the LBGTQ community. Watch his mannerisms in the below video:
Donald explained to the interviewer that for a time he “felt” like he was gay. He told them, “Most of my college years were me being like, ‘I don’t know what I like.'” “I had friends who asked, ‘Are you gay.’ And I’d be like, ‘I sort of feel like I am because I love this community.'”
Eventually Donald chose to be in a relationship with a woman, his “life partner” Michelle White. The two share a son named Legend, 4, a second son, Drake, 3, and they just had a third son, Donald, a few days ago.
- Will Smith’s Wife Jada Pinkett Admits Having A Romantic Relationship With August Alsina
- How my wife left me to go back to her ex – Man reveals
- Don’t Lose The Love Of Your Life: Check Out 4 Ways To Keep The Fire Burning In Your Relationship
- If your partner doesn’t call you everyday, they don’t love you – Anita Joseph
- August Alsina slams Keke Palmer after she said she never dated him