Eniola Badmus, a popular Nigerian actress, insists that men are more attracted to curvy women than skinny ones.
When asked if curvy women were better lovers than skinny women, Badmus responded, “Yes, they are. We have plenty of meat to hold on to. Be honest, do you like bones?”
On why women don’t often support one another, the plus-size entertainer said, “I really don’t think like a woman. I support whoever I want to support. If I see good things in a person, I would lend my support. I am not an enemy of progress; I actually support women a lot.”
Badmus has won several awards, including ‘Best Actress in Nigeria (Yoruba)’ at the City Peoples Entertainment Awards, ‘Best Comic Actress’ at the Golden Icons Movie Academy Awards and ‘Best Actress in Africa’ at the Black Entertainment Film, Fashion and Arts Awards’.
- Golden Globes to Take Place on Date Vacated by Oscars Due to Pandemic
- I Was A Victim Of Body Shaming – Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Opens Up
- ‘Thief!! Return the sponsors money, ole’ – Fans expose Eniola Badmus for ‘Giveaway Fraud’
- Eniola Badmus Returns To Nigeria After Being ‘Trapped’ In UK Over Coronavirus
- Princess Shyngle cries as she reveals she’s pregnant for her jailed fiance and she’s finding life hard