A 21-year-old Nigerian man has been arrested by the police for stabbing his landlord to death, after he complained about the number of ladies he brings home.
According to reports the suspect, Nonso Umeadi Oyiboka, has stabbed his 35-year-old landlord to death in Ogidi Ani-Etiti in Idemili North LGA of Anambra state after a short quarrel.
What was deemed by many as a shot quarrel eventually led to a scuffle which resulted to the deceased being stabbed to death.
The Anambra State Police Command spokesperson, SP Haruna Mohammed, in a statement said, Nonso Umeadi Oyiboka, was arrested on Tuesday, October 6, following a report of alleged murder of his landlord.
The victim, who was stabbed multiple times on his back, was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The Commissioner of Police, CP John B. Abang, has ordered for the case to be transferred to the State Criminal investigation department (CID) for discreet investigation after which suspect would be charged to Court for prosecution.
- 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra
- Woman Arrested For Stabbing Neighbor Over Minor Misunderstanding In Lagos
- Tenant Catches Landlord In Bed With His Wife, Kills Him Instantly In Osun
- Woman Goes Wild, Stabs Her Boyfriend’s Alleged Side Chic To Death (Photo)
- 24-year-old girl stabs her boyfriend to death over cheating in Lagos