Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has advised her followers against believing everything they see on social media.
The 42-year-old mother of two asserted that most people go out of their way to create a false image of themselves, using the word ‘packaging’ to describe it.
Taking to her Instagram account, she advised people not to be intimidated by what they see on social media as they are doing better that those individuals they admire.
“Believe everything you see on social media at your own peril ….
Trust me you are doing far better than a lot of people on this social media street! Don’t let anyone’s ‘packaging ‘ fool you!
Goodmorning my lovelies”
- “Stop calling me a reality TV star, I’m a ‘soon to be’ award winning actress” – BBNaija’s Erica
- ‘You Will Only Be Good Enough For Those Who Appreciate You’ – Actress, Mide Martins
- Wizkid’s 3rd baby mama shares adorable new photos of their son, Zion
- Plastic Surgery : “Stay there and win in peace. I need a surgery,” Actress Princess Shyngle shades Cee-C.
- There is so much hunger in the land – Comedian AY cries out