Davita Lamai, the baby mama to popular Nigerian singer Zlatan has taken to social media to correct the notion that she’s a man’s property.
According to Davita she’s no man’s property but belongs to God.
The 23-year-old lady, shared a video of herself on Instagram expressing her mood to which Zlatan responded with a laugh emoji.
However a follower, @rolly.vibelion took to the comment section to remind Davita that she belongs to the father of her child, Zlatan.
She wrote, “Zlatan’s property.”
The baby mama who wasn’t having any of it, quickly corrected rolly, stating that she belongs to God.
“I belong to no man. Only God, thank you. Goodbye.”
Recall that Davita and the singer welcomed their son whose name is Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi on the 29th of March, 2020 and made the announcement on 17th May, 2020.
- Zlatan Ibile Shares Adorable First Photo Of His New Baby Boy (Photos)
- Zlatan Ibile and Linda Ikeji fight dirty over his new baby – Sleek Gist
- Zlatan Ibile calls out his colleagues, Kizz Daniel, Joeboy and Burnaboy
- This Is Not A Joke – Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Cautions Singer Zlatan For Laughing Over The New Cases Of Coronavirus
- Zlatan Ibile gifts his childhood friend a Benz on his birthday