Professional Nigerian footballer, Joseph Yobo has officially resumed his duty as the new Super Eagles Assistant Coach.
The former captain of the national team was appointed as Gernot Rohr’s assistant by the Nigeria Football Federation in February, 2020.
He was supposed to resume his managerial position against Sierra Leone a month later, but couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
The 40-year-old recently joined the squad in Austria for the friendly games against Algeria and Tunisia.
Taking to his Instagram account, Joseph Yobo shared a photo with Head Coach Gernot Rohr and wrote,
Super Eagles Head coach Genort Rohr and his Assistant coach 🇳🇬🦅”
- Obafemi Martins joins Chinese Super League club, Wuhan FC
- Ex-Super Eagles Star, Amokachi Gets Political Appointment From President Buhari
- Sunday Oliseh tells Victor Osimhen to remain humble after successful season
- Meet 11-year-old Nigerian footballer who has a Guinness World Record
- Nigerian Footballer, Taye Taiwo Mourns After Losing Loved One