Nigerian rapper, Jude Abaga popularly called MI Abaga, has revealed why he didn’t participate in today’s #EndSARS protest.
This is coming after stars like Falz, Tiwa Savage, Runtown and others joined the nationwide protest.
Nigerians across the country are currently protesting the flagrant human right abuse by officers of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) unit of the Nigeria Police Force.
They are also protesting against police brutality, and have been joined by celebrities like Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Falz and Runtown.
Recall that popular rapper Falz and sound god Runtown, vowed to lead #EndSars protest few days ago, after it was reported that singer Naira Marley called of the protest.
M.I speaking on why he didn’t participate, said he is not feeling well enough to protest alongside Falz and Runtown and others who came out to protest.
He wrote on Twitter;
“Unfortunately I’m still not feeling well enough to be outside but I stand with @falzthebahdguy and @iRuntown and all the amazing young people using their voices to say #EndSars.”
— Yung denzL (@MI_Abaga) October 8, 2020
- Olamide: “I would have joined #EndSARS protest if I was in Nigeria”
- Stop relying on celebrities, you didn’t depend on us when you voted in BBNaija – Tiwa Savage says as she joins #EndSARSProtest
- “Thursday Is Thursday” – Runtown insists he’ll lead #EndSARS protest
- UPDATE: Falz, Runtown Lead #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photos)
- Alleged Rape: Tiwa Savage, MI Abaga, Rita Dominic react to the arrest of D’banj’s accuser.