Film-maker, Niyi Akinmolayan took to Twitter to make a startling revelation about the entertainment industry.
He explained that hype rarely translates to money and what generates buzz for entertainers sometimes brings in the least cash.
He tweeted: “One weird thing you eventually learn about the entertainment industry is that the stuff that generates the most noise for you usually generates the least money.”
- #BBNaija: ‘I may run for president ’ – Prince reveals desire to join politics
- Actors Found Guilty Of R*pe Should Be Banned – Patience Ozokwor Blows Hot
- Nollywood is not really as lucrative as many people believe – Actor Ray Emodi reveals
- Most Entertainers Are Broke, COVID-19 Has Shown Who Saved For The Rainy Day – Rapper Illbliss
- Coronavirus: Patoranking encourages his colleagues to do giveaways for people offline instead of the ones online