Canadian Rapper, Tory Lanez has been charged with felony assault following the shooting involving fellow rapper, Megan Thee Stallion.
The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office announced in a statement on Thursday, October 8, that Lanez has been charged with one felony count each of assault with a semiautomatic firearm – personal use of a firearm – and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle.
He also faces a gun allegation and that he personally inflicted great bodily injury during the alleged incident.
According to LA County District Attorney’s office, Tory’s arraignment is scheduled for Saturday, October 10, and if convicted in the case, the rapper will face a maximum sentence of 22 years and eight months in prison.
This comes two weeks after he denied shooting Megan in his newly released album, “Daystar.”
- Tory Lanez breaks silence, denies shooting Megan Thee Stallion
- Megan Thee Stallion Injured When Found With Tory Lanez During His Arrest on Gun Charge
- Cops Now Believe Megan Thee Stallion Was Attacked, Tory Under Investigation
- Megan The Stallion’s Stylist: Tory DIDN’T Shoot Megan, Meg’s A LYING DRUNK!!
- French Montana Weighs In On Kanye West’s Presidential Bid