Singer Oritsefemi Majemite-Ekele has denied allegations of domestic violence against his wife, Nabila.
The singer was accused by some of his wife’s friends of constantly assaulting her that she had to pack from his home into that of Caroline Hutching’
During the week, Oritsefemi had taken to his Instagram page to plead with his wife to come back home, even as he accused Caroline of being the ‘evil’ between him and his wife.
He wrote at the time:
“Forgive me my love I miss you daily boo .. I truly miss everything about you , make una help me beg her please.. I need to enter street for this #endsars Na me really fit this sars people,Na them father I be … person gats fist him home before him focus outside.. I beg my people make una beg her for me… am deeply sorry nabila … I love you from the bottom of my heart”
Nabila eventually came back home and the singer took to social media to thank his fans for their support.
However, in an interview, Oritsefemi denied being a wife beater.
“Honestly, I do not have any problem with my wife. (Whatever Caroline said) was her own issue. There has never been any case of domestic violence in my home. Did my wife say it anywhere that I was violent towards her? It means there is nothing like that. I am telling you the gospel truth.
“I don’t have any problem with anybody. I just want to thank Nigerians for helping me beg my wife to come back home. She is back home and I am satisfied and happy.”
- Oritsefemi begs wife Nabila Fash in public again, wants her to come home
- “You mean Everything to me” – Dbanj celebrates wedding anniversary with loving note to wife
- Princess Love files for divorce from Ray J after four year marriage
- “MUMMY CALM DOWN” Boy to Become Ambassador
- Too Sad! See What Nigerian Air Force Officer Did To His Wife Who’s A Nursing Mother (Graphic Photos)