Nigerians mourns Anthony Onome, an #EndSARS protester who was stabbed multiple times by in Abuja.
The incident happened Yesterday, October 17, at Kubwa protest, as video evidence shows the moment Anthony was stabbed.
Anthony Onome was one of the Nigerian youths, who was dedicated to the end police brutality movement.According to reports, Anthony was always seen at the Abuja protest before he was attacked by sponsored thugs in Abuja.
He later died at an undisclosed hospital today, October 18 after fighting for his life! RIP Our Fallen Hero!! Never forgotten!!
Watch video the below..
Anthony Onome yesterday before he died. He was stabbed multiple times by thugs sent by politicians to attack protesters in Abuja. 😭
— Mr Macaroni (@mr_macaronii) October 18, 2020
- Man dies after being stabbed by thugs at #EndSARS protest in Abuja (Photos)
- BREAKING: For Third Time, Thugs Attack #ENDSARS Protesters In Lagos While Holding Candlelight Procession
- EndSARS: Protesters chased Yele Sowore away from the peaceful #EndSWAT protest in Abuja
- BREAKING: Two killed, many injured as hoodlums hijack protest in Jos (video)
- Mother of Anthony, one of the victims of Lekki Massacre speaks (video)