American rapper, Nicki Minaj has finally revealed the gender of her new born baby as a boy.
The 37-year-old singer welcomed her first child with husband Kenneth Petty on Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020 in Los Angeles, USA.
She announced her pregnancy with a series of baby bump pictures on Instagram July 20, which included a glorious professional shot from famed photographer David LaChappelle.
The Super Bass rapper took to her Instagram account to appreciate celbrities and other well wishers for the cards and presents they sent to her home.
She shared photos of some of the cards from her famous friends.
Beyonce wrote: “Onika, welcome to motherhood. God bless you and your family. B.”
Kim and Kanye wrote: “Congrats! We love you! Kim + Kanye.”
She added that she is madly in love with her son, who she described as her “favorite liddo boy in the whole wide world”
“Thank you to Queen B, Kim & Ye, Riccardo Tisci, Winnie, Karol & everyone who sent well wishes during this time. It meant the world to me. I am so grateful & in love with my son. Madly in love. My favorite liddo boy in the whole wide world. 🥳🧸🎁🎈”
- Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Declare Love For Each Other As Kim Turns 40
- Kevin Hart and wife, Eniko shares first photo of their new born daughter
- Drake’s baby mama Sophie Brussaux shares more beautiful photos with their son, Adonis
- Kanye West shares disturbing tweet about getting murdered and losing his eldest daughter, North
- Nicki Minaj’s ex Safaree claps back after getting mocked for opening an OnlyFans account