Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden have been attacked by a former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode.
Recall that Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden both former and present US presidential candidates had criticized President Muhammadu Buhari over the use of army against the End SARS protesters at the Lekki toll gate in Lagos.
Reacting, Fani-Kayode in a tweet via his Twitter account blasted Clinton and Biden alongside their former boss, Barack Obama for being hypocritical towards the ongoing chaos in the country.
According to him, they foisted a homicidal maniac, a cruel tyrant & a monster on Nigerians by working against ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election.
“Amazed that Hillary Clinton & Joe Biden can criticize MBuhari.
“They should shut up and go jump in the lagoon. They & Barack Obama supported Buhari in 2015 & did all they could to stop GE Jonathan from being re-elected.
“They foisted a homicidal maniac, a cruel tyrant & a monster on us,” he said.
- FFK Replies Femi Adesina, Says ‘Buhari Came To Steal, Kill And Destroy’
- Michelle Obama Slams Trump for Not Helping Bidens Like They Helped Him
- COVID-19: He Can Barely Manage Himself – Fani-Kayode Slams ECOWAS For Giving Buhari Appointment
- The Three Women Who Left Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Barely 3 Years After Marriage, Before Precious Mother Of Four Called It Quit
- Femi Fani-Kayode will become Nigeria’s president – CAN chairman releases prophecy