Popular media personality, IK Osakioduwa is calling for help for gunshot victims of the Lekki toll gate shootings.
He said most of the victims are in the hospital with the bullets still in their bodies because they need to have X-ray done first before the bullets are removed and there’s no X-ray machine available.
He wrote: “Some of the gun shot victims from the Lekki Toll shooting have been at Grandville Trauma centre (Opposite VGC) unable to take the bullets out because they need X-rays done. Please reply if you know a hospital that has an X-ray machine and technician present.”
Some of the gun shot victims from the Lekki Toll shooting have been at Grandville Trauma centre (Opposite VGC) unable to take the bullets out because they need X-rays done. Please reply if you know a hospital that has an X-ray machine and technician present.
— Ik Osakioduwa (@ik_osakioduwa) October 23, 2020
He added: “Unfortunately if We don’t find them a place to get that X-ray done, the hospital will be unable to hold them indefinitely. They have too many patients that need help.”
Grandville clarified IK’s post, explaining that they need the X-ray done to confirm the location of the bullets in the victims’ bodies.
Grandville wrote: “Pls we are not taking bullets out (as it may sound ) and definitely they need X-ray for clarification so we just need to confirm the location if any is left behind or close to any vital structure or structures and also if there will be need for exploration.”
- Lekki toll-gate shooting: “No backing down, you have to kill us all” – Paul Okoye reacts to Lekki killings
- Old man shot at Lekki toll gate discharged from the hospital
- Mother of Anthony, one of the victims of Lekki Massacre speaks (video)
- Nigerians cry out as Soldiers reportedly open fire on peaceful #EndSars protesters at Lekki Toll Gate. (VIDEO)
- CNN airs CCTV footage of Lekki Toll Gate shooting