Arsenal football club, has lend their voice on the ongoing crisis in Nigeria.
In an official statement released on the club’s social media page, the spoke against the shooting and killing of unarmed protesters.
The statement read;
“To our Nigerian fans.
“We see you. We hear you. We feel you.
“We have read our replies. We have seen the footage. We cannot image the pain. Our thoughts are with you. Every one in Nigeria. Stay strong. Stay safe.”
- #EndSARS: CNN confirms Lekki massacre happened, releases findings
- Shiite Group Petitions Human Rights Commission, EU, UN, Demands Justice For Lekki Massacre Victims
- #EndSARS: MFM’s Olukoya Curses Those Who Ordered Killing of Lekki Protesters
- Lekki Massacre: Ighalo condemns Nigerian government, calls them killers (Video)
- Davido Reacts As CNN Releases Findings From Investigation of Lekki Shooting