Popular Nigerian singer Simi has said that Nigerians should not be raining curses on the children of politicians in the country an he has given her reasons.
According to Simi, raining curses on them wouldn’t be good for their mental health.
Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote; ”I feel like we really shouldn’t be raining curses on the children of these people.
“I understand the agitation and that most of them don’t care about us, but the goal is to be better than them and I can’t imagine it’s good for the mental health of them kids.
“We can rise above it.”
- Meek Mill responds to Kanye West’s claims that Kim cheated with him
- Majority of Nigerian parents have failed their children by not teaching them how to handle rejection- Uti Nwachukwu
- #EndSars: Leave Nigerian politics – Adamu Garba to Twitter CEO, Jack
- Mocking babymamas is the reason why some of you don’t have kids — BBN’s Gifty
- Kim Kardashian Breaks Her Silence on Kanye West’s Meltdown, Asks for Compassion