Nigerian rapper, Ikechukwu Onunaku celebrated his woman with beautiful words on her birthday.
He has been keeping his relationship off from social media for some time now.
The rapper who only made his relationship public a few weeks ago shared a photo he took with her and wrote:
To the Beauty that tamed the Beast, The Queen that completed this King, A very special happy birthday to you . May the good Lord continue to bless, guide and guard you for us. May u continue to make me better as do I for u. May everything you touch manifest in goodness and success. Happy birthday mama. Its not a birthday yo its a birthweekend. Hope u loving it.
Ikechuckwu deleted the post off his Instagram page, and that might not be unrelated to the fact that he has been keeping his affairs private.
He had initially said he was keeping his relationship away from the public eye “for fear of what the world could possibly do to scatter us.”
- Wizkid’s baby mama, Jada, celebrates his 30th birthday with 30 blue roses
- “Make up now and let everyone in Africa be happy” – Rapper, Ikechukwu tells Mr P and Rudeboy
- Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill celebrates white girlfriend on her birthday
- How Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Family Vacation Helped Heal Their Relationship
- “Please Join me in thanking God for his goodness and mercies” – Tonto Dikeh says as she celebrates 35th birthday