Popular Nigerian comedienne and Instagram sensation, Apaokagi Maryam popularly referred to as Taaooma, recounted her experience with an e-hailing service drivers in Lagos.
According to the comedienne, these drivers, who work with Bolt (Taxify), assaulted her and threw things at her because she tried to record them at the Lagos airport park.
Taaooma shared how they started having an argument about where she was going to and one of them threw a bottle at her, which didn’t get to her.
She then stated that this is not her first experience and people calling her arrogant should know that she goes through a lot that is not seen online.
- He Was Kidnapped By His Uncle And Bolt Driver – Family Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks
- How my band boys used my cloth to charm me – Dekunle Fuji who lost his memory in USA cries out
- TV news reporter arrested after ‘smashing beer bottle over man’s head’ during argument
- Kiddwaya says; “Nengi and I wouldn’t cross paths on a normal day”
- BBNaija Reunion: How Tacha Caused My Eviction – Thelma Speaks