A Nigerian Twitter user took to his page to share the screenshot of the credit alert a lady got which had the question “Will you be my girlfriend Bisi?” as its narration for the transaction.
The user, @Dhotun shared the screenshot to ask the ladies on his timeline if they’ll say yes to the gentleman, identified as Tobiloba William Adeleke’s advances.
His tweet has sparked a stir online with a lot of ladies saying they wish they’d be asked out like that even though some of them will actually accept the money and still give him a negative answer.
Others are of the notion that it might just be cruise and the gentleman just added the narration sarcastically. What do you think?
- ”It saves you from unnecessary sxx” – Naira Marley points out the need for ladies to make their money
- Singer, Morachi Says The Good Life Women Enjoy Come From Men
- “Give your p*ssy to those who can afford to pay in dollars not naira” – Nigerian Lady
- As a Nigerian man, you get nothing from marriage – Twitter Man
- Banky W reacts after fans dug up an old tweet of Wizkid begging to be signed to E.M.E