A Ghanaian couple, Kenneth and Mrs. Vera Amoateng have welcomed quintipulets, a boy and 4 girls, after 8 years of childlessness.
According to reports, Mr Amoateng is the Elder of The Church of Pentecost at Community 1 Assembly, Tema in Accra, Ghana.The christening ceremony of the babies took place on Sunday, November 8 at the Church of Pentecost at Community 1 Assembly, Tema.
The children are named; Kezia Aseda Ohemaa Afriyie Amoateng, Kendalyn Nhyira Motowaa Amoateng, Kenia Ayeyi Serwaa Amoateng, Kendra Nyameye Aframa Abrefa Amoateng and Kenaniah Kofi Adom Boachie Amoateng.
Friends and family members shared photos of the ceremony, as they congratulate the couple for the birth of their children.
- Coronavirus: ‘Don’t expect relief materials from the church, you gave your offerings to God and not your Pastor’ – Pastor Amoateng
- Drama As Gunmen Kidnap Bride And Groom Inside Church
- Covid-19: Lagos church conducts its first online wedding
- Open church halls to be used as isolation centers – Pastor Bakare (Video)
- Online church service is not biblical – Pastor Chris Okotie