David Adeleke, the Nigerian singer, who is more popularly known as Davido has spoken up about his relationship with the mothers of his children and how they communicate.
Speaking during an interview with Ndani TV, Davido said he was romantically involved with them and at a point, he thought he was going to have a long-term relationship with them.
According to him, he didn’t really have issues with first baby mama, Sophia Momodu. He said their parents were the ones who had issues and it affected their relationship.
Speaking on his second baby mama, Davido said they are very cool with themselves and they’ve been friends for a long time, so they don’t really have issues regarding their daughter.
Watch the video below;
- Photos From Davido’s Daughter, Hailey Adeleke’s Mini 3rd Birthday Party
- Sophia Momodu shows off banging body in swimsuit (Photos)
- Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu reveals how a man tried to get her attention with 150k credit alert
- Kelly Handsome’s babymama describes singer as good for nothing, calls him deadbeat father
- You’re doing a great job with our daughter – Davido’s sister, Sharon praises Sophia Momodu