Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo has a word of advise for gentle people who rely on karma to mete judgement on those who offend them.
According to “Omoborty” as she is fondly called, it is not everything you leave to karma, sometimes you have to take matters into your hands and give people what they deserve.
She further added that gentility should not be stupidity, implying that one’s gentle nature shouldn’t make one stupid in the face of aggravating situations.
She shared a photo on Instagram that reads “Not everything Kama will do for you! Learn how to insult people when they deserve it” with the caption “Genttility should not be stupidity…Sweet dreams fams”
See the post below,
In other news, Biodun Okeowo popularly known as Omoborty is one of those celebrities who didn’t have things easy before they plunged into the limelight.
The single mother of two who has over the years grown thick skin to shrug off criticisms of different sorts, says she is elated that those who didn’t believe in her dream some years back are now trying so hard to be in her good books.
“I believe in hard work. Keep grinding, one day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you. Don’t just relent keep pushing. I was once a plantain hawker. I didn’t allow my past determine my future. My haters are at my back they are likened to my problems which are also at my back but Holy Ghost is solely behind me,” she noted.
- I was once a plantain hawker – Biodun Okeowo
- ”Brands pay millions for this body” – Actress Biodun Okeowo reacts as troll tries to body-shame her (photo)
- My male clients love to try my sex products on me – Miwa Signature, Kayanmata Goddess
- American actress, Gabrielle Union gifts husband Dwyane Wade his dream car, a Bronco, for Fathers’ Day
- #BBNaija: Laycon narrates how Neo boosted his confidence in the house