Popular Nigerian singer and performing artiste, Peruzzi has slammed his colleague Brymo for dubbing his ‘Yellow’ album as the best out of Africa in 2020.
According to the Ara crooner people hyping other top albums are half baked.
In his words:
“No album, not one compares to “Yellow” on the continent this year… Maybe you should start separating “most hyped album” from “best album”….
“Yellow is the best album out of Africa in 2020, others are most hyped!!
“Folks have been talking about Yellow for months, stop pretending to forget because small money don enter una pockets… talking about ‘underrated’.. it is not, you just say that to promote your half-backed albums.”
In response Peruzzi has thrown a subtle shade at Brymo.
“Others Are What? Go wear shirt, cold dey catch you.”
Others Are What? Go wear shirt, cold dey catch you. https://t.co/Q5PRK1UhYF
— H.O.A (@Peruzzi) November 13, 2020
- Brymo: “My album ‘Yelow’ is the best of 2020, others are hyped”
- I am Africa’s finest artiste alive – Brymo brags
- Wizkid “Made In Lagos” ranks #3 on US iTunes top albums, highest for any Nigerian artist
- Burna Boy’s Twice As Tall becomes highest charting Nigerian album on Billboard
- “I’ve kept this inside me for over 8 years” – Twitter Lady accuses Peruzzi of rape