Amaju Pinnick trains with the Eagles
Nigeria’s minister of youth and sports development, Sunday Dare, and the president of the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick, have trained with the Super Eagles.
Dare and Pinnick on Thursday night trained with the Super Eagles ahead of their 2022 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifiers.
The training session was in preparation for the double-header clash against Sierra Leone, the first of which will hold at 5pm on Friday at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Benin City.
The return leg is scheduled to take place in Freetown, capital of Sierra Leone, four days after.
See more pictures from the training session below:
- AFCON Qualifiers: Nigerians blasts Super Eagles for throwing away 4-0 lead to draw 4-4 with Sierra Leone
- Joseph Yobo Resumes Duty As New Super Eagles Assistant Coach
- Audio Promise: NFF Fails To Pay N30,000 Monthly Stipend Promised Late Yekini’s Mother
- Fans stunned as N’Golo Kante shows off new hairstyle (Photos)
- Super Eagles unveils new kits for Nigeria’s national football teams