Nigerian media personality Toke Makinwa has stated that she has no regrets undergoing plastic surgery, describing it as the best thing she has ever done.
Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. There is still a negative public attitude towards the procedure in Nigeria, though many celebrities in the country are being more open about it.
In a recent episode of her Vlog, “Toke Moments” on Youtube, the vlogger agreed that she did plastic surgery on her body and had a lip filler too, as she explained why she went through the procedure.
Giving reasons for her body enhancement, Toke Makinwa said she wanted to look better and curvy in clothes. Toke Makinwa said;
“Yes I worked on my body but my breast is real. I had a lip filler because I wanted to launch my lipstick brand but now I don’t think it is necessary.
“Also I enhanced my body after I got my fibroids removed. I did that because I wanted to feel better in clothes.
“I do not regret enhancing my body because it’s the best thing I’ve ever done and I wanted to look curvy and I love it.”
- Lady left in severe pains after spending N1.65m to get her breasts done allegedly by ‘Dr Anu’
- Check Out Toke Makinwa’s Epic Response To A Follower Who Said She Had A Butt Surgery
- ”The first thing I will do after lockdown is to be on lockdown with somebody’s son” – Toke Makinwa
- Toke Makinwa gives marriage advice to man who says he regrets marrying his wife
- I didn’t work on my bum, I only removed fat from my stomach – Nengi (video)