Comedian, Akpororo and his wife Josephine are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary and they have both taken to social media to share photos to their teeming fans.
The couple who got married in 2015, have three children, a girl and a set of twins (boy and girl).
Marking his 5th wedding anniversary, Akpororo shared a photo of himself and his wife and wrote:
“Wow 5years already oh lord I’m grateful. Happy wedding anniversary to us bae @jojosplace_vantage triplet loading.”
“5years!!! FOREVER! FOREVER!”
In other news, Yung6ix’s former DJ, Baddest DJ Timmy, finally apologised to comedian Akpororo’s wife, three years after calling her a ‘sex slave’
Recall that trouble started in 2017 after comedian Akpororo made a joke out of Yung6ix for spending N3.9million on drinks at a night club. Yung6ix, who didn’t find the joke funny took to Twitter to shade the comedian before his then official DJ, Baddest DJ Timmy dragged the heck out of Akpororo for making a joke about Yung6ix.
At that time, the DJ posted a video on IG where he went as far as alleging that the comedian’s wife was a ”sex slave” before they got married and that she had ”five abortions for a dancer known as PD”.
- I knew you had something special while living under your roof – Comedian AY celebrates Ali Baba and his wife on their anniversary
- ‘I Still Get Goosebumps When I See Your Face’ – Yomi Casual Gushes Over His Wife As They Celebrate Wedding Anniversary
- OAP Toolz And Hubby Tunde Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary
- Couple celebrates 15th wedding anniversary with their 11 children (See beautiful family photos)
- “Being Your Wife Is So Peaceful” – Ruth Kadiri Tells Husband As They Celebrate Anniversary