Deceased Zimbabwean socialite and businessman, Genius ‘Ginimbi’ Kadungure, will be buried in a Versace coffin today, November 14, 2020.
The Billionaire tragically lost his life alongside three others when his Rolls Royce got into a head on collision with a Honda Fit, veering off the road to hit a tree and bursting into flames almost instantly.
According to Zimbabwean media, Ginimbi’s family revealed he will be buried in a Versace coffin at his Domboshava mansion today. It’s alleged that the Versace coffin costs between $5000 to $12000.
See photos below ;
- Limumba Karim: one of the person who died alongside Ginimbi, Mimie Moana was wanted in Malawi over $32 million Cashgate scam
- Ginimbi Left An Instruction On How He Wants His Burial To Be Conducted – Sister, Juliet Opens Up
- Family confused as organs of their dead COVID-19 relative found stolen from the hospital
- Popular socialite, Ginimbi, dies in fiery Rolls Royce crash
- Tobi Bakre celebrates 26th birthday with Egyptian themed photos