Nollywood actress, Olive Utalor has declared that she has what it takes to keep a man in marriage.
The thespian made the declaration during an interview with Inside Nollywood. According to Utalor, her husband will be proud of her for keeping her virginity till marriage.
In her words ;
“My husband will be so proud of me for keeping my virginity till marriage. You can see I have all it takes to keep a man. It’s not easy keeping my virginity till this time, I’m so proud of myself. And I am not scared of marriage as an actress. I was raised to face challenges squarely.
“When I make any commitment, I put all my best in it, because to me, failing is not an option. Besides, marriage is a union of two people coming together to pledge their love for each other, and promise to stand together through thick and thin. There’s nothing to be afraid of. I knowmy marriage will flourish.”
- “You will use your mouth to insult your husband in a year’s time” – Troll tells Anita Joseph
- “You can insult me but don’t ever try it with my husband” – Anita Joseph warns
- Lizzy Anjorin blasts those advising her to keep her marriage private
- “It didn’t work out, we should move on” – Yvonne Jegede writes an open letter to her ex-husband and other exes
- “Don’t involve pastor, involve family and police” Victoria Inyama advices victims of domestic abuse as she shares more personal details about her marriage