The Federal Government of Nigeria through its Ministry of Education has revealed it will engage first class and second class upper graduates as teachers.
The Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Education, Sonny Echono, States this on Saturday, November 14, in Abuja while monitoring the conduct of the 2020 October Diet Batch B Teachers’ Professional Qualifying Examinations, (PQE).
Echono also said that they will now be limiting entry point of teaching to people who are qualified.
“By 2021, we will not engage teachers if they don’t meet particular threshold, we are now limiting entry point of teaching only to the best who are qualified, we will engage individuals with second class upper and first class divisions.” He said.
- FG orders closure of universities nationwide to curtail spread of Coronavirus
- COVID 19: FG WAEC Reveal New Date For Nigerian Students To Write WASSCE
- FG Reveals Location Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education
- Coronavirus: FG Shuts Three International Airports
- Checkout FG guidelines for reopening of schools