Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has ‘exposed’ her colleague Inem Peter who she tagged a full blown lesbian over her comment about women being happier without men.
If you recall Inem Peter had made a controversial post yesterday that men are the cause of the larger part of problems women face in the world and so many women would be happier without men in their lives.
Reacting to the post on the Instagram page of popular blogger Linda Ikeji, Uche Ogbodo stated that the statement is coming “from the mouth of a full blown lesbian”.
Reacting to the revelation, social media users blast Uche Ogbodo over her statement. Many wonder how she got hold of information Inem Peter is a lesbian if she is not one herself.
Some fans also mentioned that it is not a news that lesbianism thrives in the Nollywood industry. In fact some of the top actresses in the industry have at a time been accused of engaging in the act.
There was even a report at a time that just as sex for roles request from women by men is rampant in the industry, the same applies to some the other gender.
- Give her money all the time… money is never enough – Actress Inem Peter gives special financial advice to men.
- Yvonne Jegede, Uche Ogbodo and others, call out man who said he will continue raping women
- Actress Uche Ogbodo Slams Trolls Dragging Her Over Racy Photo
- Actress Bukunmi Oluwashina reacts to claims that she is lesbian
- They don’t want Davido to marry an Igbo girl -Uche Maduagwu becomes Davido’s spokesman, speaks to him on the phone