Ultimate Love winners Kachi and Rosie have ended their engagement, barely one year after the show.
Rosie had revealed on Instagram Live a week ago that she and her fiancé Kachi has decided to end their engagement following a misunderstandings in their relationship and that they have contacted Multi-Choice following the new development.
In a new interview granted by Kachi, he claimed that Rosie aborted their unborn child while debunking claims made by Rosie, who said that she lost the baby due to emotional trauma.
Kachi said that Rosie bought an abortion pill from a pharmacy and used the drugs with the aim of terminating the pregnancy and that the baby was not lost by mistake.
He also said that the baby was twelve weeks old before the abortion took place and that they were not in agreement to terminate the baby.
The reality star also said the reason why they didn’t move ahead with their wedding as planned, was because Rosie wanted to build her brand and that the organizers of the show did not give them time to know theirselves better.
Watch the video below.
— Love lives here 💕💕😍😍 (@roksie_ultimate) November 14, 2020
Kachi highlighted a number of reasons of what happened to Roksie, sighting distrust, arguments, and him and Rosie not being in agreement on termination of a pregnancy
🎥: YNaija#UltimateLoveNg #BBNaija #Roksie pic.twitter.com/X3TLIiN8Kv
— RealityTving (@RealityTving) November 14, 2020
- Ultimate Love’s Rosie cries bitterly as she confirms Kachi called off their wedding and broke up with her
- Ultimate Love Winner, Rosie Gets Lexus SUV Birthday Gift From Fans (Video)
- BBNaija 2020: Romantic emotions will kill the game – Uti Nwachukwu
- Mercy Eke shares romantic video with lover, Ike
- Woman narrates how her best friend of 8 years betrayed her