Controversial crossdresser Bobrisky has taken to his official Instagram page and given women a way out since the ‘stingy men association’ has been trending on social media.
According to the male barbie, he advised men to continue to be stingy because women will always find ways to get what they want.
The controversial brand influencer advised women to starve men of love making, and not give in when the ‘stingy men’ wants to make love to them.
Men will always pay if and when they need of sex, she said.
Our president has spoken,but this one that she says LOCK IT,Will it be forever??😂😂that padlock is big o pic.twitter.com/OgsJDOYp7V
— Akpraise (@AkpraiseMedia) January 12, 2021
- “You’re Not Stingy, You Just Don’t Have Money”- Pretty Mike Blasts ‘Members’ Of ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’
- Biden Winner: Americans have spoken, democracy has won – Bill Clinton
- “Your makeup is horrifying” – Nigerians slam Tacha over new video (WATCH)
- “My boyfriend won ₦2 million from betting and gave me 20k instead of ₦1 million” – Nigerian lady claims
- D’banj, Peter Okoye and Other Celebrities Join Newly Found ‘Stingy Men Association’