The wife of Adam Nuru, the Managing Director of First City Monument Bank (FCMB) alleged to have had an affair with one of his staff, has reportedly left their home.
The report also claims she also plans to divorce him amidst the paternity scandal.
Adam Nuru allegedly had an affair with Moyo Thomas and the result of that affair is the reason behind the paternity scandal that has engulfed them both.
We had earlier reported that Mr. Adam Nuru proceeded on voluntary leave to allow the bank board investigate the alleged sex scandal involving him and a former staff of the bank, Ms. Moyo Thomas.
Nearly 2,000 persons had signed the petition calling on the Central Bank of Nigeria and FCMB to sack Nuru over alleged infidelity with a former employee of the bank Moyo Thomas.
SaharaReporters has now claimed that Adam Nuru’s wife, Hauwa, has concluded plans to divorce her husband amid the scandal.
The publication quotes family sources as saying that Hauwa has moved out of his house and has likely informed her lawyer to prepare divorce papers so she could leave the marriage.
A source told SaharaReporters:
“I know she has moved out. This case is beyond Moyo or the late Tunde. His (Nuru) own marriage is about to crash now. The wife and her family are really giving him problems. They are ready to deal with him. The Moyo stuff is part one, he is currently facing the second part with his wife.”
- FCMB MD Adam Nuru sent on leave as investigation begins
- I Didn’t Betray Tunde Thomas, We Were Friends For Over 20 Years – MD Of FCMB, Nuru Adams Finally Opens Up
- DNA: FCMB Reacts After Its MD, Nuru Was Accused Of Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife
- Over 1500 People Sign Petition Calling for Sack Of Adulterous FCMB MD, Nuru
- Banker dies after discovering his two kids belongs to his wife employee