Ex Miss World, Agbani Darego posing with her inlaws
A former Miss World winner, Agbani Darego has been spotted posing with her in-laws.
The Nigerian is married to Ishaya, the first son of former Defence Minister, Theophilus Danjuma.
She is pictured above with her husband and her in-laws, General Danjuma, his wife Senator Daisy Danjuma, her brother-in-law Theo with his fiancee Lousie Green and others.
She married Ishaya in April 2017.
They welcomed their first child in 2018 and their second in 2020.
- Nigerians React As Google Names Nigerian Beauty Queen, Agbani Darego As The Ugliest Miss World Ever
- Katy Perry Gives Birth, Welcomes First Child With Orlando Bloom
- Dino Melaye Reacts After A Woman Shared A Wedding Poster Of Both Of Them Claiming They Will Soon Be Married
- Halima Abubakar finally shows off her son after being accused of using someone else’s picture to announce his Birth.
- Yakubu Aiyegbeni Opens Up On His 2010 World Cup Open Goal Miss And How People Still Insult Him About It