The 15-year-old marriage between a mother of two, Olubunmi Faseyitan, and her husband, Kolawole, over ”witchcraft” suspicion has been dissolved by a Customary Court sitting in Mapo, Ibadan.
Kolawole, who prayed for the dissolution of his 15-year-old marriage on grounds that his wife was into black magic, said he did everything possible to please her but it was not enough.
“I abandoned the home to her after she confessed to me,” he said.
He also presented the recorded conversation between his wife and the alleged witch doctor as exhibit before the court.
In her defense, Faseyitan told the court that she never wished death on her husband.
According to her, “all I wanted was to him in bondage and make him sick, until he serves his purpose.”
”I only told the witch doctor to do it in such a way that people would be convinced that his second wife was responsible for the calamity that befell him,” she said.
Delivering Judgement, President of the court, Chief Ademola Odunade, dissolved the marriage after Faseyitan admitted that she asked a witch doctor to ”tie her husband spiritually to milk him dry”.
He said that he dissolved the union in the interest of peace and granted custody of the two children to Faseyitan.
Odunade also ordered Kolawole to pay N6,000 monthly for the children’s upkeep, NAN reports.
- Drama As Missing Underwear Causes Dissolution Of 3-year-old Marriage
- My husband sleeps with married church members – Pastor’s wife in court
- My Life Has Not Remained The Same Since My Wife Began Denying Me Sex – Man Cries Out In Court
- My husband sleeps with church members – Evangelist cries out
- My Pastor Husband Wants to use me for rituals, Due to Desperation to perform miracles – Wife Cries Out