Lanre Dabiri, the famous Nigeria rapper, who is popularly known as Eldee the Don has explained why he left Nigeria and relocated to the United states of America.
According to him, his physical, social, and mental health were the reasons he left the country.
Eldee who moved to the U.S. with his wife and kids years ago, made the statement in response to singer Simi’s tweet.
Read the exchange below…
- Singer, Simi Explains Why People Should Not Rain Curses On The Kids Of Nigerian Politicians
- Adekunle Gold supports wife, Simi’s decision on a follower after the follower reported her to him
- Adekunle Gold pens beautiful note to Simi as she turns 32 today.
- Desperate Father Tries To Reunite With His Children After They All Left Home Due To His Strictness
- Thanks for nurturing, nourishing and tolerating me” – Actor Francis Duru tells wife as they celebrate 17th wedding anniversary