Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared cryptic messages on her social media page after news of her ex-husband’s marriage to actress Rosy Meurer surfaced over the weekend.
Recall that Tonto Dikeh’s marriage to ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill went down the drain after she accused Meurer of cheating with Churchill.
The thespian while writing, reflected on some decisions she made when she was angry in the past and wish she knew better.
It wasn’t quite clear what she was referring to but most of her followers linked it to her squabble with ex-hubby, Olakunle Churchill.
Her post reads:
It’s okay for you to be angry about what happened to you, just don’t let your anger make you like the one who broke you.
Stay true to yourself.
On another post she shared, the mother-of-one gave some words of advice to men in search of the proverbial ‘wife material’.
In her words ;
When you are looking for a wife material, be sure you are a husband tailor because a bad tailor can spoil a good material.
- Single-handedly training your son doesn’t change the fact that Churchill is his father – Man tells Tonto Dikeh
- Tonto Dikeh shares relationship advice based on her crashed marriage
- Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill introduces actress Rosy Meurer as his wife
- Rosy Meurer responds following revelation she’s indeed married to Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill
- Olakunle Churchill Shares Photo Of Rosy Meurer, Describes Her As His Woman Crush Wednesday