A man took to social media to narrate his ordeal in the hands of ‘one-chance’ robbers in Lagos while sharing photos of the bruises he sustained.
He said he took a bus at the Charley Boy/Gbagada area going to Eko Hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos, but found himself in Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.
He shared photos of the injuries he sustained on his leg during the incident.
He wrote: “Entering sienna this days can be so dangerous, I was robbed today on my way to office, I entered a sienna going to Eko hotel and I later landed at adeniyi Jones ikeja, one chance is becoming alarming at charley boy/gbagada area, security really need to help us out.”
- Football Fan Allegedly Shot Dead By Police In Gbagada (Photo)
- EFCC arrests 16 suspected Internet Fraudsters in Ogun, Lagos (Photos)
- Former president Olusegun Obasanjo’s son Seun and Adeola Shonubi church wedding (photos)
- Alleged Rape: Dbanj’s rape accuser, Ms. Seyitan Babalola releases a press statement
- Ritual Rites Held At Isale Eko To Welcome The Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office To The Palace (Photos)