Luxurious bus drivers protest against soldiers insistence that they pay N100 at every check point.
According to the protesters, they were allegedly asked to pay N1000 from every check point from the South-East region to Lagos state.
In the video shared online, the drivers insisted on not paying the money, while the soldiers allegedly refused to allow them pass, leaving travellers stranded.
One of travelers who shared the video online, said the incident has left them stranded in Benin since morning.
Luxurious bus drivers protest against soldiers’ insistence on them paying N1,000 at every checkpoint from the South-East region to Lagos. pic.twitter.com/2yRN5HDBCR
— Laila Ijeoma | Lailasnews.com (@LailaIjeoma) February 20, 2021
- Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Cry Out For Help To Return Home (Video)
- “I was assaulted by Bolt drivers, they threw things at me” – IG comedienne, Taaooma shares her experience
- A man has been called out for paying N7 instead of N7k after threesome
- Moment residents distributes COVID19 palliatives looted from a warehouse to beggars (video)
- Lekki shootings: CCTV reveals soldiers arrived in seven trucks