Ewatomi Gold, a lady who tattooed Bobrisky’s face on her back is the talk of social media and has released a video showing her crying while narrating how she was allegedly harassed by area boys because of the tattoo.
She claims she was on her way to see her mum in Ikorodu and was waiting for a bike when some guys recognised her as the woman who tattooed the crossdresser’s face on her back, so they verbally assaulted her, tried to physically abuse her, and nearly stripped her.
After she released a video of herself crying, people accused her of lying. They said she was faking it to get Bobrisky’s attention so that he will give her money or a car so she won’t have to keep taking bikes.
Consequently, she edited her post to deny that claim.
- Lady adds a tattoo of OAP Daddy Freeze on her skin to show appreciation to the Media personality
- “He Wanted To Place A Calabash On My Head”- Girl Who Was Allegedly Beaten By Her Ex Boyfriend Speaks
- Checkout massive money cake Bobrisky got for his birthday (Video)
- How I Caught My Wife In Bed With Another Man – Fani-Kayode Makes Shocking Revelation
- A year after his birthday party was disrupted by the police, Bobrisky throws a secret celebration for her 28th birthday in Lagos