Currently a picture has become the topic of discussion on the streets of social media.
The photo trending online shows a Yoruba man wearing local protection on his waist in broad daylight.
As is observed, the young man is not in Nigeria and yet he still wears his charm on his waist.
The man was seen bending while his Yoruba charm was showing. This local charm is called ‘Igbaadi’ in Yoruba and a ‘protection belt’ in English.
The picture has gotten a lot of attention so far as many Nigerians are reacting to it.
The majority think that this is indeed bizarre. They argued that the young man is into fetish things. They however advised other persons to stop doing such in public.
Read some comments below:
- Boy caught with a waist-full of ‘canned fish’ in a local store
- Man Held In Spiritual Bondage Set Free By Good Samaritans
- Reno Omokri blames Nollywood for making the world see Nigerians as ‘fetish juju people’.
- RCCG Pastor caught PANT DOWN trying to sleep with a married woman in her husband’s house
- Nigerians are a joke, they like trending stupidity – Queen Elenora blasts Nigerians for hailing Prophet Odumeje