A Nigerian court has rejected a couple’s divorce application after the husband impregnated the wife during the divorce process.
The couple applied for divorce in a Nigerian Law court but because of the covid 19 virus but during the COVID-19 lockdown, the husband was sleeping with his wife which led to her pregnancy.
According to a lawyer identified as Fowosere Esq on Twitter, the case was closed by the judge as he revealed the case was his most successful case so far.
“We dey court dey try to divorce you and your wife, small Covid-19 lockdown you go give her belle 🙄Life no suppose be like that nah😁😁.
“But in all, this is one of my most successful case so far. Great plot twist to bring the couple back together. Case file closed. Lawyer to the wife says the baby is CTC of reconciliation 😁😁”
- Shocking Story Of Woman Seeking Divorce Because Her Husband Is Too Nice, Never Fights With Her
- My husband sleeps with church members – Evangelist cries out
- Thanks for nurturing, nourishing and tolerating me” – Actor Francis Duru tells wife as they celebrate 17th wedding anniversary
- My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend – Woman Cries Out
- My Life Has Not Remained The Same Since My Wife Began Denying Me Sex – Man Cries Out In Court