A young Nigerian man has reportedly drowned a day after he shared a Facebook post about death.
The deceased identified as Charlie, who lives in Abuja, shared one Ydk Meera’s a Facebook post which talked about how everyone will claim to be her friend when she dies.
“When I die everybody gonna swear they were my dawg ! But who fwm rn?” Ydk Meera wrote.
Sharing the post on his Facebook page, Charles agreed with the post. He wrote;
“Swrs they gon be onG and shii. Mfs” he wrote.
- Naira Marley reveals a special trait that all his friends share.
- Nigerian couple welcomes a set of triplets after 20 years of waiting
- You have 48hrs to tender a public apology to me on Facebook for ‘fondling my breasts’ – Lady calls out Nigerian man – Sleek Gist
- Lady shares shoes she received from giveaway (photos)
- Financial Dependence On A Man Is Prison – Joro Olumofin Tells Ladies