Barack and Onyango
Barack Obama’s grandmother, Mama Sarah Onyango Obama is dead.
The the grandmother of former US President Barrack Obama died at the age 99.
Her death was confirmed by her daughter, Marsat Obama, who revealed that her mother died at the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and Referral Hospital, Kisumu at 4.45am on Monday, March 29.
Sarah Obama had been admitted to the hospital on Sunday morning, due to an illness but lost her battle with life barely 24 hours later.
The family has announced they want her buried today (Monday) at the Muslim Cemetery in Kisumu.
“We are trying to see whether we shall be able to bury her today and if not, we shall bury her tomorrow,” a relative said.
- Shaka Momoh Death: Owner of Planet One entertainment is died
- “He Was An Incompetent President, Grossly Incompetent” – Trump Blasts Obama
- Wizkid, Tems make Barack Obama’s List of Favourite Music of 2020
- Prayer warriors tried to heal Ajimobi – Details of How Senator Abiola Ajimobi Spent His Last Minutes on Earth
- 75-year-old Man Dies Two Hours After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine