New photos of popular Nigerian celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani on social media have sparked a widespread outrage among Nigerians.
Toyin Lawani attended the premiere of Toyin Abraham’s new movie, ‘The Prophetess’ over the weekend and her outfit overwhelmingly turned heads as she wore a catholic gown for nuns.
She shared photos of her in the outfit on her Instagram page and fans were expressed distaste in her choice of outfit with many describing it as blasphemy against Christianity and dared the mother of two to try it with the Muslim community.
Others also referred to her as daughter of Jezebel and urged her to give her life to Christ as soon as possible.
- Bobrisky attacks fashionista Toyin Lawani for posing unclad in her photos
- “Nengi Is Not The Cause Of Your Frustration”- Bobrisky Blasts Toyin Lawani
- ‘This is Evil, Anti-christ and Ghetto Rubbish’ – FFK Blasts Fashion Designer, Toyin Lawani, Over Racy Nun Outfit
- Toyin Lawani finds love again few years after breaking up with toyboy, Lord Triggs (Photos) – YabaLeftOnline
- Toyin Lawani Breaks The Internet As She Shares Racy Photos To Celebrate Nigeria’s 60th Independence