Nigerian musician, Deborah Oluwaseyi who is popularly known as Seyi Shay is being lambasted by Nigerians thrashing the performance of a 17-year-old aspiring musician on a talent show.
In a video we have sighted on social media, Shay was one of the judges of the talent hunt show and she was visibly seen and heard heavily criticising this teenage singer who came on the show to showcase his talent.
She was heard saying in the video that the boy should not have auditioned for the show at all adding that even though he has a singing voice, his performance was terrible.
To call for the wrath of Nigerian, she stated that the boy can never make any meaningful money from singing.
The video was shared by a Twitter user who shared the video with the caption;
“Imagine Seyi Shay telling a 17 year old with good voice, who has passion for singing that “YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO MAKE MONEY BEING A SINGER”. Cos you’re God abi?”
Imagine Seyi Shay telling a 17 year old with good voice, who has passion for singing that “YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO MAKE MONEY BEING A SINGER”. Cos you’re God abi?pic.twitter.com/QZsBVNWutG
— Series Abíọ́dún ☻ (@Engr_Series) March 28, 2021
- Seyi Shay: Frank Edoho slams judges on Nigerian Idol, calls them trash
- Nigerian Singer, Seyi Shay Sets Instagram On Fire After Sharing Her Nude Photo
- Seyi Shay leaves little to the imagination as she posts series of seductive bedroom photos
- ‘Show Us Everything if You Want To Trend’ – Tekno Tells Seyi Shay Over Semi Nude Photos
- Seyi Shay cries out as “hacker” posts shocking pictures of her on IG