Mabel Makun, the wife of comedian Ayo Makun, turned 35 today and she opened up about her struggles in the past year.
The interior designer expressed her gratitude to God, her husband, family and friends.
She then added: “2020 I met with the devil in human form and after that experience depression got the very best of me.”
- “It didn’t work out, we should move on” – Yvonne Jegede writes an open letter to her ex-husband and other exes
- “80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women” Yomi Casual’s Wife, Grace Says
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Have Been Living Separately for the Last Year Before Twitter Drama
- The confirmation that i will be in #BBNaija house, was the best birthday gift i received in 26 years – Neo
- Check Out Photos From The Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire Businessman, Ned Nwoko’s Moroccan Wife