Nigeria’s ex-Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has frowned at a racy nun outfit by fashion designer, Toyin Lawani, calling it evil and anti-Christ.
Recall that Lawani got many infuriated after sharing the racy nun outfit she wore to the premiere of a movie over the weekend.
In a post shared on social media this morning, the former Minister described her outfit as anti-christ and ghetto rubbish. He wrote;
”Disrespectful, tasteless, tactless, shameless, bestial, blasphemous, heretical, disgusting, provocative, outrageous, anti-Christ and totally and completely unacceptable. This is not art: it is GHETTO RUBBISH!
I forgot to add that it is also EVIL!”
- ‘This is Blasphemy Try This With Muslims’- Nigerians Attack Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani Over Her Nun Outfit
- Femi Fani-Kayode will become Nigeria’s president – CAN chairman releases prophecy
- The Three Women Who Left Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Barely 3 Years After Marriage, Before Precious Mother Of Four Called It Quit
- Fani-Kayode Asked His Bodyguards to Strip Me Naked, Before He Flogged Me – Nanny
- FFK Replies Femi Adesina, Says ‘Buhari Came To Steal, Kill And Destroy’