Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa has spoken about marriage and what one needs to succeed in it.
According to the divorced 37-year-old woman, there’s more to marriage than reading books and using all sexual styles in the world just to please one’s partner.
Toke Makinwa made this known in an Instastory post where she wrote;
“The earlier people realize that these relationship/ marriage is not rocket science but luck. You are truly lucky snd blessed to experience love, commitment, compatibility etc.
There are no recipes to a successful marriage, no rule books to what works. 2 people make a choice to be desirable and spend time working to keep what they have.
If you like read all the books, Cook all the meals, Have the most explosive sex styles, What will work, will work. What will scatter, will scatter. It’s life, it’s lessons, it’s seasons. Thank you all for coming to my TedTalk.”
- Toke Makinwa gives marriage advice to man who says he regrets marrying his wife
- Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause – Toke Makinwa
- I cannot wait to fall hopelessly and madly in love – Toke Makinwa set to give love another chance ?
- UPDATE: Nigerians Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Staging Nude Photo Blackmail To Trend
- Check Out Toke Makinwa’s Epic Response To A Follower Who Said She Had A Butt Surgery